Agenda

3.  Approval of April 23, 2024 Minutes

4.  Public Hearings

a.  23 James St (70-16-17-300-067) -Administrative Appeal

Petition submitted by Ben Fogg of 3303 John F Donnelly Drive, LLC appealing the decision that a 6-foot-tall fence is required to be installed as part of the required Type A Buffer along the property’s northern lot line. The subject property is zoned I-1 Light Industrial.

b. 4095 128th AVE (70-16-05-400-012) -Administrative Appeal

Petition submitted by Jake Elenbaas of 128th Ave Storage, LLC appealing the decision to deny issuance of a building permit for roof repair because the proposed work was determined to extend the life of the nonconforming building. The subject property is zoned C-2 Community Commercial.

c.  284 Roost Rd ()70-16-21-304-008) - Nonuse Variance

Petition submitted by Shawn Bates of Dan Vos Construction Co. Inc. on behalf of Boar’s Head Provisions Co. Inc. for variances consisting of:

1) 65 feet 3 inches from required 75-foot front yard building setback, resulting in a front yard setback of 9 feet 9 inches from the northern property line;
2) An encroachment of 4 feet 2 inches into the required clear vision area; and 3) 9.89% from the maximum 40% lot coverage by building, resulting in a total building coverage of 49.89%. The variance is being requested for new fire protection pump building. The subject property is zoned I-2 General Industrial.

5.  Other Business

a.  Tabled Items

i. 10983 Ryans Way (70-16-35-331-012) – Nonuse Variance (Tabled March 26, 2024)
Petition submitted by Elida Hernandez for variances consisting of: 1) 23 feet from the required 35-foot rear yard building setback, resulting in a rear yard setback of 12 feet for an attached deck; 2) 3 feet from the required 7-foot side yard setback, resulting in a side yard setback of 4 feet for an attached deck; and 3) 2.1 feet from the required 10-foot setback for an above-ground swimming pool, resulting in a setback of 7.9 feet. The variances are being requested for an existing above-ground swimming pool and attached deck. The subject property is zoned R-1 Low Density Residential.

ii. 340 104th Ave (70-16-36-300-016) – Nonuse Variance (Tabled April 23, 2024)
Petition submitted by Kids’ Food Basket on behalf of Ridge Point Community Church for a variance of 1 ground sign in addition to the maximum 1 ground sign permitted on the property. The variance is being requested for a new ground sign for the Kids’ Food Basket facility. The subject property is zoned AG Agriculture.