Holland Charter Township
Park Pavilion Rental Information
Quincy Park - West (Little League Complex)
Quincy Park - East (Softball Fields Area)
Process to Reserve Pavilion
- Visit www.hollandtwprec.com to submit a request to reserve a pavilion online. You will be directed to a fillable online form to complete.
- Upon completion of the reservation form, Holland Township Parks & Recreation staff will review the request. Please allow up to 24 hours to have your request reviewed. If your request is approved a reservation confirmation will be sent to you with details on submitting payment for the reservation. If we are unable to grant the request we will notify you as well.
- Payment must be submitted in full within 48 hours of the approval date. If payment is not made within 48 hours, your reservation will be forfeited.
Reservation Times & Costs
- Rental Season: May 1 – October 1
- 1/2 Day = 10:00am to 2:00pm or 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Full Day = 10:00am to 7:00pm
Reservation Timelines & Deadlines
- Reservations for the upcoming season open on January 1st.
- Reservation requests must be submitted at least 7 days in advance.
- Full payment must be submitted within 48 hours of reservation approval and invoice date.
Reservation Fee Structure for 2023
|Dunton Park Pavilion||$60||$120||$110||$220|
| Helder Park Pavilion
| Quincy Park
Cancellations & Changes
- 15-29 Days: 50% refund minus a $25.00 administrative fee.
- 30+ Days: Full refund minus a $25.00 administrative fee.
- Weather related cancellations refunds will be given in full, ONLY if cancellation was made by Holland Charter Township staff. Weather related cancellations will be communicated to the renter via email at least (2) hours prior to reservation time.
Policies & Procedures
- Users are solely responsible for their own set-up, break-down, and cleaning of picnic tables and pavilions.
- Reservations include the use of picnic tables in the pavilion only and do not give exclusive use of any other park amenity.
- Picnic tables and benches in other areas of the park are for other park users and are to not be moved.
- Pavilions are maintained on a regular basis, but we are not responsible for their general condition before each event.
- Trash receptacles are provided. Please bring extra trash bags and take excessive trash with you that does not fit in the receptacles on site.
- The pavilion must be left in the same condition as when user arrived.
- Park attendants will be on duty during weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
- The individual who made the reservation must be on site for the entirety of the reservation and is responsible for the attendees.
- Electricity at pavilions cannot be guaranteed.
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed in any Holland Charter Township Park.
- Parks are open from 6am to 11pm. Restrooms are open from 8am to 9pm.
- Pavilions are open on a first come first serve basis during non-rental times.
- Bounce houses are NOT allowed.
- Any damage to the irrigation system or electricity will be charged to the renter.
- Decorations/signage may not be stapled, taped, glued, or affixed to the pavilion structure or picnic tables. Silly string and non-biodegradable items are NOT allowed.
- Additional costs will be incurred for maintenance, excess trash removal, and property loss or damage.
- Events must not charge an admission or attendance fee.