General / Other Services
General Public Services
General public services include construction and maintenance of physical properties, infrastructure facilities, and provision of related services, including
Spring and Fall leaf disposal drop-off site
General buildings, grounds and parking lots
New Groningen and North Holland Cemeteries
- Other general public services
Roads (administered by Ottawa County Road Commission)
Storm drainage system (administered by Ottawa County Water Resources Commission)
- Street lighting (lighting services provided by Consumers Energy, Holland Board of Public Works, and Zeeland Board of Public Works)
Coordination of the Township’s general public services provided through its general administration staff, which is located at the Township administration office at 353 North 120th Avenue and can be contacted at (616) 396-2345.
The following is a list of various services of interest to Township residents that are not provided by Holland Charter Township but rather are provided by other governmental units or agencies or by private sector businesses. The availability of these service providers may vary depending on the location of your residence within the Township.
- Harbor Humane Society
14345 Bagley Street
West Olive MI 49460
- Charter Communications
110 James St.
Holland MI 49424
- AT&T Cable Services
Electric Power Utilities
- Consumers Energy Co.
- Holland Board of Public Works
625 Hastings Ave.
Holland MI 49423
- Zeeland Board of Public Works
350 E. Washington Ave.
Zeeland MI 49464
Natural Gas Utilities
- SEMCO Energy Gas Company
- MAX - Macatawa Area Express
171 Lincoln Ave., Suite 20
Holland MI 49423
Road Maintenance & Snow Removal
- Ottawa County Road Commission
Rubbish & Garbage Removal
- See phone directory for listings
- MCI WorldCom
- Grand Haven/Spring Lake Area Visitors Bureau
- Michigan West Coast Chamber of Commerce
272 E. 8th Street, Holland, MI 49423
149 Main Place, Zeeland, MI 49464
Phone: (616) 392-2389
Fax: (616) 392-7379
- Saugatuck Area Visitors Bureau